Hot

First hot day this year. I am lucky as my husband installed an air-con in our bedroom a few years ago. SO I can sleep through the day. Its days like this that make me happy I live the vampire life.  Our work goes to shit in the extreme heat. By the night, trains have usually returned to normal.

Tim's first night shift in 8 years means I have a friend on my hours. I am happy with this, he is less so... Poor day walker..

No fires in our area and this meant I did sleep a perfect photography day away but Que sera, sera.

Can't get a male bimbo to grasp the concept of Humidity and evaporation.Its not brain surgery, but some ppl just don't wanna know how things work. As long as a sales man tells them its OK then I must be wrong. This old girl will laugh when it all goes horrible next humid hot day.

**Sigh**
SO Over helping the Ungrateful.

In other news... um...No other news. Life continues as before....
Photo from David
2010-01-01_0000-34a New Years Eve fireworks at Circular Quay

Comments

Popular Posts