Sunday not quite relaxing

ANZAC DAY.
They shall grow not old,
As we that are left grow old,
Age shall not weary them,
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun,
And in the morning
We will remember them.


- The Ode

ANZAC: Still
I love and hate ANZAC day. So many young ppl have NO IDEA why it is wrong to have a holiday in leu
Wotzkos in uniform
Not much sleep for this vampire, she was up several times before she finally had to give up and get up.

Flying was a bust due to the rain and the strip was a mush of grass. :-( Tim was very disappointed.

Took David to work, and then went to JB hi-fi. I wanted some newer South park DVDs. Funnily enough, SP 1-9 were $44 but 10 & 11 were $26 hmmm guess which two I bought.

returned home and did some downloading for Tim as his PS3 hates his wi-fi. I hope it workes as I had to put the files on his mini hard drive.

Then off to Phil's Phil has 17-18 dogs... not including the puppies. Tim was surrounded by a mass of slobbering fur all excited to see him. Luckily Phil found a tennis ball so he was saved from being disolved in dog slobber..it was amazing watching so many dogs going from one end of the yard to the other... like a wave of ears and tails tearing past...I had acquired the runt puppy from a few nights ago.. and he was sleeping in my shirt. Not a silly puppy.  We named the runt Vlad the impaler. No reason, it just appealed. Cassie (Vlad's breeder)  noticed a heart on Vlad's coat but phil thinks it was a smiley face. Either way...Vlad got crushed by his litter mates and had to be rescued.

I am awaiting Tim's uploads of the dogs in full flight.

The day was ruined by the need to work. Phil and Cassie joined me at the Picton Hotel, but I had to leave after 45 mins. As usual I have to depart part way through some thing.

David and crew start holidays soon.. I don't think D has started packing.

Catherine Hill Bay Sunrise

Comments

Popular Posts