Pics - Snakes and some flickr scripts

On this date July 2 207, HMAS Adelaide departs Darwin
HMAS Adelaide Leaves the Port of Darwin for the Last Time
Original

Pseudechis porphyriacus - Red Bellied Black Snake
From Orangetim



Woma Python

From Evan

Morelia spilota mcdowelli - Carpet Python

From Thorhakonsen

This is amazing.. a wild Brown snake
Texas Brown Snake

From amazinwalter


Had a little fun with my scrips.... Of course the one I used to use a lot was missing for Chrome so I had to find it...

Referrer in COmments, it is nice to see where a person found your picture so please use it..

Flickr Referrer Script

and I discovered Pats extensions... have a play with this too..

Patr extentions for Chrome

Can't think of anything else...

A HUGE pile of washing.. I need to spend $200 or more to get a Laundromat to help me. but I am at the stage that it will be SOOOOOO Worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts