Arvo madness

I got a awesome box from photojojo. I opened it to a treasure box of toys. As i had to rush to work, i had only time to open the box, and then leave. I didn't even have time to open the parcel from lomography.com. This weighed on my mind all day..:-(


Andigraf goodness


Wednesday also saw me on arvo shift. Eep.. First shift was sutho, it was a little of a my challenge as the reports were not working. I didn't manage to survive, spending my break asleep. I was rung up at the halfway mark and asked to do 12 hr shift. I agreed on condition that i got a taxi to my car, which was sitting in the street. The outer depot car park love was defective and i couldn't get in and the cars in, couldn't get out. :-(
I had plenty of time to play with photos.

Tangara passes me


View from the zoo


I just barely made it, and was thrilled to see my relief. The Taxi driver was awesome. Saw his ID was a lower number than mine so i asked him how long had had been driving, i was right. 19yrs. The guy was professional and waited for me to check the safety of my car and for me to get in and shut the door before driving off. I was struck by how unprofessional drivers have become and how we accept it. When you meet a gentleman, it stands out.

I opened the other parcel when I got home. Much Squee was happening.
In the box from lomography.com

Analogue love

Analogue storage
And What is this thing? What slot does it go into?


Today was a rush, i didn't get to sleep until after 3am so the 9:30am wakeup was a challenge.
Rushed to the post office and it was sure worth it as in the mail box was my cat2 reptile license. I had a grin from ear to ear and bounced out of the PO. i also received a book but not the books from Koen :-( sorry Koen, next year.

Yay!! Massive buzz

So i ended the postal year on a big high.
Took a snap of the screen on my canon, showing the frankenstein lens photo.

Frankenlens shot
Cool porthole effect

Drove to cbt again, this time the compound was unlocked but the lock will not be fixed until tomorrow. Ah well least it is not on the street.

The train brought a bigot into my circle. :-( sad making. He was talking to his grandson about how only true australian's have blonde hair. Aaarrghhh and Burke and Wills were rednecks WTF!! i left the carriage before i got mad.

Hurtsville today saw my forget to set the road for a coal train and then try to recover the situation. Alas it all went to shit. :-( of well.

Last arvo tomorrow. YAY!! then back on my night Shifts, this arvo crap leaves me no time for friends, family or even my hobbies. My snakes suffer as i a not home to turn lights on and off.

Anyway brought my sprocket rocket to work to try to recover some play time.

So it came to work with me
I am loving the ease of it all.

A friend has contacted me again, but i don't even have time for coffee.
Stupid hours. Bring on the 1st when i return to normal programming.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts