Aw made myself sad I betrayed a friend being well meaning

To my great shame I upset a good friend. He was hurting and I was shocked at the suddenness of it so I told a nurse as I was concerned for friend 1. Of course I sent the message for nurse 2 to friend 1 and I can see he would feel betrayed or hurt. I didn't mean it that was really, I was shocked at his news and thought a professional would empathize as well. I am not in the habit of passing people's personal news on and this is a big stray away from my policy
To my dear friend 1. I am truly sorry. I am not religious so no empty fake prayers but I sincerely wish for your family member get better and stay well. Nurse 2 hopes the same. He is trust worthy. Talk to him if you need to. You have a lot you can talk about.

Forgive me. Please

Comments

Popular Posts