total disaster.

Today started OK> I was able to manage fatigue and catch up on sleep. Upon my return to Picton, the day started to unravel and it did quite quickly.
I missed the XPT out of Thirlmere due to the way I have to now drive home because I can't afford my toll bill.
David nearly drove into my in his single-mindedness of catching a shot and I could not turn around before the new estate in Thirlmere. I missed everything. All I saw was an XPT slowly passing the house. Not worth shooting as there are always XPTs passing the house.
Then David came home and found yesterday's mail that I had left for him. He also discovered this.
Fucking great.  If you don't hear from me again, you know why. (but most likely won't care) oh well it's been fun

Now I had been paying the payment plan that they had set out. I thought I was. BUT I had been paying energy Australia instead D'oh!! Of course THEY had not said anything except thanks for the cash you stupid bitch. No returned money no letter to say WHO ARE YOU?Nothing. NOW I have to try to wrangle the money out of them... and then get it to Origin who want to cut off my power. YAY. Of course NOW Ii have a poor payment rating with origin all due to selecting the wrong bpay number.
One friend had stepped up to help but he cannot afford it so I have had to refuse. It looks like this is the end of my on-line life for a while and it may come to me having to move in with mother. THis means I need to house 9 snakes and a husband.
So free to good warm homes.

fuck my life. I can count my friends on one hand. TWO.

Adam no filter #snake #serpent #reptile #diamond #python #morelia

Comments

Popular Posts