pottering along

Had met some fabulous people on IG. I will be sad if the new owners change the TOS forcing me somewhere else. I have my eye on Eyeem as the others dont suit as well. ANYWAY

ONE of the fabulous ppl I habe "met" is a lovely girl by the name of Randi (Stop snickering you aussies its not her fault) She has set up a little shop with her mother and sells beanies and toys.

                         Olive and the agfa clack

            Olive shoots the Agfa Clack Pinhole

              Beautiful and soft friends made by @dandirandilion. They are professionally made and I adore them!! Randi, I do have the beanie too but can'

And as I a person who loses beanies every year, religiously.. I also asked her make me a beanie from her lovely beanie collection.

I finally processed my canon AE-1 program b&w photos on my QLD trip.

Cano AE1 Program

Otherwise I have been working :-(

Stay safe!!

Comments

Popular Posts