TRINKETS JEWELLERY #REALWOMEN CAMPAIGN

A little while ago, the lovely Leah had the most amazing necklace from Trinkets Jewellery.

I was curious so I followed her link and found Fiona in Ireland. Oh great some place I can't afford to pay the postage and will wait AGES to get...

Wrong and wrong.

I selected two necklaces, this one and this one. Not having the cash I used to have to buy more, I had to removed the others I wanted. BOOOOOO

. It took me longer to select really than it did to check out. Her web site is so easy to use.

Her postage to Australia was surprisingly cheap AKA FREE!!!!!! Seriously.. FREE!!!


Necklace 1


Necklace 2





I have worn the graduated necklace often and my only issue is because it is a lot of little balls held with the slip type bracket, it disengages but luckily it is sooo easy to fix. The first time I thought I had broken it!! Phew.. no. I am getting good at repairing necklaces.I will need to use pliers to close the slots the beads sit in.

LOL





Not that I should have to but I bought all items at full price from the website. The site owner has not requested or sought any feedback this is just my own review, thoughts and opinions of the products available. She wants women of all shapes and sizes to be a part of her website and to model her lovely necklaces. She has lots of gorgeous jewellery.

Comments

Popular Posts