Fuck I hate banks

Or even a reason to write. I have been despondent today.. I usually get some pocket money on Monday and this didn't come through due to some heavy lawyers bills and then other bills Heath had so, we have been waiting for bank A to transfer money to Bank B.. This of course has left me with -$6 in my account and a lady wanting her money I promised. SIGH.

I know it will get better but right now, all I cam think of if, I can't meet my obligations. I loathe letting people down. I have two people going to pay me for dresses in a day or two, but, them putting off paying me means I can't pay the other lady. SO FRUSTRATING. 

Why, in 2017, do banks take 3 business days to do an Internet transfer. What excuse aside from feathering their nests with the interest do they have? You don't need to send a signature to the originating branch, just fucking deliver the cash to the other bank. JUST DO IT. CLICK THE BUTTON. FFS. 

My mood isn't helped by my module for my diploma, its on Train programming and frankly it so boring I am struggling to care enough to get through the assignment. zzzzzzz. Wish I could pay someone. Still. Only last 3 modules and then two assignments before I finish. I passed the WHS unit, I can do this. 
What do you mean interview someone. ARE YOU MAD? God train planning don't even work my hours. I have emailed them before and they ignore you. They are gods I tell you and wont communicate with a pleb like me. UGH..

Weather in Sydney is weird. Hot and humid then rain then cold and humid. Can it just rain? Or just not? You have to carry a wardrobe for the day. 

Happier news, is... um. 
I have my health? LOL Seriously I have to wait until April for some leave as Heath doesn't want a fuss for his 50th so I am going to work instead of spending time with the family. I am a tad put out by this but what can you do? 

Looking forwards to July when I can cruise for 2 weeks (Unless we can't pay on time.. HMMMM)

Below are some OOTD from this past week. 




Comments

Popular Posts