Sunday, September 13, 2015

Spring pretties

Now, aside from my love of Autumn colours, Its Spring here in Australia. The cherry blossoms are out, my plum tree is awash with colour





Spring fashion :)




High Neck Boo Hoo dress
Pretty but I found one at Target. Not red though.....




Lovely dress from Target but not in plus size. BOOOOOO

I saw the lovely Leah in this dress... 
But she sells it better. I saw it on the model (here)and thought MEH... saw it on a real lady and its va va voom!!! I bought it with 25% off making it around $30 au. 

Only a few this time, I am basically uninspired.. I think because I am in a poor state of mind. 


What strikes your fancy this season. I need inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment