quiet

Twas a very very quite day at work... only one person wanted a break, so I had to fill 7 hours.. I discovered Digital-seas which seems easier to navtigate than my usual Shipspotting.com

Both have their uses, but the Digital seas, has an iphone app that, although costs $30Au entertained me for most of the day. No it does not show RAN ships, that would defeat the purpose of having a Navy...or painting them grey.. and the ferries don't show either, but the ships like the tankers and the ocean liners do and sail boats... Yay!!

Friends seem mostly OK today and my mood has also lifted..

The weather is hot and muggy, and the wind has picked up so Tim in the city, will have grey skies for his harbour pictures.. :-(

throughly exhausted by late nights and 1am alarms. Think I wil go to bed really early, NOT go to the gym tomorrow and sleep in until 3am.. HAHAHAHA

my pics from yesterday..

Sun Princess
Sun Princess is 856ft long, 106ft wide, she accommodates 1,950 passengers.

77 000tons

MMSI: 310438000
IMO: 9000259
Call sign: ZCBU6

Comments

Popular Posts