Saturday, December 10, 2011

Adventures in IR

So a modified Canon 10D arrived in the mail on Thursday. I opened it all up and was disappointed that there was no battery. So I shelved it and ordered a battery on ebay. I put the box away so I can recycle it.

I was packaging up the ebay sales last night and re-opened the box that originally had the Canon 10D in it, out fell a battery and a charger. AARGGHGHHH Two days wasted of IR Shooting.. I was annoyed at myself.

This morning I took the IR Camera out for a spin. Very exciting. :-) see what you think.

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

Picton in IR

2 comments:

  1. IR photography is totally freaky :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i like the IR photography...some of the colors seem like they're still right, giving it that whole "other world" feel to it. Like some sort of parallel universe!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment