Soldier on

I have been trying to dye my hair pink. Do you think my hair will go pink??

 

No

 

 

Argh

 

 

My alternative is to bleach the black and dye that pink.. or  pay a hairdresser almost $200 to do the job. Hmm

 

As my friends and husbands are well aware, after a 7 years break I have returned to my love of tattooing. I even have been offered an admin job in a tattoo shop.. hahahaha there would be no stopping me.. alas, my drop in pay from my current well paid job to one I would enjoy doing would mean no more tattoos… unless…..no. (**Grin**)

 

I tried to stay away from skin art, I did. I even made a promise to a family member. BUT. I can't change and in the 7 years I have been dreaming of having more. SO I can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery…. As I am not Jewish.. not a big issue.  HA

 

OK Seriously.

 

Work has been hard. I do feel persecuted a lot of the time. Whilst the job itself is as awesome as ever, the admin/ HR side is determined to make people's lives miserable .

The time capture came in and threw everyone into a spin. Whilst I support the company getting people's time that they pay for, the limitations that they have put on the sign off makes everyone lurk around for 40 odd minutes before leaving for home. This means getting home is challenging on the arvo shift. The talk of lifting up our shifts to no trains at all available… and selling our car spaces means getting to morning shift will be impossible. Sigh.

 

Eba talks..

 

Had to get a support person for a management meeting. Do you think anyone was available? Its taken over a week to find a guy who will come down in his own time so I can get the record of interview done.

 

Went into town today with David. On my way to work. Popped into the toilets at museum station and of course I fumbled my phone. It ricocheted off the back of the stall door and landed on its edge on the Cement tiles. The screen has 4 long cracks in it. BUT THE GORILLA GLASS DIDN'T BREAK. ARGH. SO my screen has a large crack but the touch is smooth. I am too OCD to let this remain. It is making me sad to look at it.

 

Screw it all. Ill dye my hair red again.  

Comments

Popular Posts