Friday, July 4, 2014

Pastel happiness

It was below zero today and I had no water. ARGH I was going to wash my hair before heading off to work but instead... Had to find my dry shampoo and do the best that I could. UGH. Cant get ready for work without water. Had to cook my eggs with bottled water. BAH. Expensive way to cook.

ANYWAY With such a disastrous start I decided to wear one of my expensive Retrospec'd Dresses. I am lucky in that Retrospec'd is a Newtown business and local BUT unlucky as it is EXPENSIVE. Nothing under $100. BOOOOOOO Well I have a tiny collection of these and they just sit in the wardrobe. 
I dug out the lovely pastel County Life dress by Retrospec'd (goes to size 18au which 16US or 20UK) 

I felt so pretty.

My Sophia Coat (3xl) and out into the sub zero temps.






Grandmother's Pearls from Mother Heart from collectif


Didnt This Cardigan cause a fuss

Well lots of compliments.. whilst at work, channel 9 appeared to do a report on trespassers.. As I was the controller closest to the reporter.. My cardigan got attention. The producer thought it was eye catching and therefore will distract from the reporter. . I offered to remove my cardigan but my tattoos were also an issue. Hey! I can't help being awesome. 
I was offered the producer's pashmina to wear. MMMM Warm and fuzzy. Luckily at this stage I got an issue (Ironically, trespassers) so was too busy to pay any attention to the news crew. 

SO there you go. I outshone a reporter. 
Last time I was on TV it was for Mickey and the carers of obese pets. I was his carer after we got him from the RSPCA. Poor darling died soon after. His little frame couldn't handle the weight. 




2 comments:

  1. Yes. Now Of course my colleagues are laughing about my TV appearance. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment