For sale...

Things that haven't fit. Living in Australia, returning things is almost impossible. It costs $40 to return a dress. ONE DRESS! Over 1kg and it goes up exponentially . ARGH

Anyway all prices are my US cost, in AUD so you are paying less and much cheaper shipping!!

I will add some other dresses as Modcloth refused to cancel an order that wasn't processed yet to I am very upset at the waste of money as I would have ordered the correct size and been happy. 

Firstly the stunning PUG dresses that are too tight on me. I could possibly keep them as goal dresses so these are not negotiable in price.

I WILL trade for a 2XL in the same or a similar style dress. 
 Payment via paypal only. 

Jenny Dress in Turquoise and Black Harlequin Print
Size XL AUD$142 $13 p&p 

NO STRETCH

This dress is fairly tight


Pic from PUG website





How cute is this dress?????!!


OK On to Modcloth dresses.
Dress #1 - AUD$125
These are listed on eBay so I will like to my auction.
In the key Chic dress in Watercolours- my Auction is here




I ordered this Dress originally in 2XL and it was FAR FAR too big.. SO I returned it to the USA, costing me $40 to post it. I ordered a replacement at XL and SURPRISE it is too small for me. As I can't afford to post it back to Modcloth for yet another exchange, you can buy this dress at the US$ price I paid, saving you the exchange rate and the postage from the USA to Australia. 

The size of the waist is 44cm across unstretched the dress is 98cm long. 
fit a waist size of 
XL



Bust (inches)



40-42



Waist (inches)



32-34



Hips (inches)



42-44
  • 100% Cotton.
  • Fabric does not provide stretch.
  • Machine wash.
  • Lined skirt. Back zipper with hook and eye closure. Removable sash. Print placement may vary.
Postage within Australia  $8



Dress #2 AUD$80 Ebay Auction here


 I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size in a few of my Modcloth dresses,
XL



Bust (inches)



40-42



Waist (inches)



32-34



Hips (inches)



42-44
  • As an abstract artist, you put a creative spin on everything you do. Let your unique style shine in this quirky, printed dress! White cats decorate the A-line silhouette of this black cotton frock, which also features a polka-dotted sash and buttoned bodice. This cap-sleeved design puts your artfully atypical aesthetic on chic display!
    • 100% Cotton.
    • Fabric does not provide stretch.
    • Machine wash.
    • Side pockets. Unlined. Side zipper closure. Removable sash.
    • Made in the United States
Postage within Australia  $8

The dress comes with the removable sash seen in the picture. 


Well thats the 1st 4.. I have several more coming. UGH. HELP ME!!!!!

Comments

  1. Fab outfit! I love the look of the dress even though cockroaches are ick! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In real life, yes.. ew.. I loathe roaches...This dress is just so comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts