Aussie Curves - My Favourite colour


Aussie Curves

Favourite colour

I tried to dedicate 2014 to the colour green., but looking at my closet, I see reds pinks, some orange, some brown and two lonely green items. SOOO as much as green suits me. its obviously not a colour I gravitate to when buying clothes.

I WOULD say that black is my favourite colour as it is the colour I have the most of but its not really.. it’s a safe colour. If I can’t make a decision, I wear black. I colour my hair black and change the stripe when I get bored.

A normal work dress. Black & White


I would guess that this week my favourite colour is yellow or yellow green.. Its fun and bright and Yellows/greens and oranges make me happy. I DO have one orange dress… hmmmmmmmmm Colour naval gazing here.. I am reminded of the Monty Python Sketch,

“Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?

Galahad: I seek the Grail.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?

Galahad: Blue. No, yel...

[he is also thrown over the edge]

Galahad: auuuuuuuugh.

Bridgekeeper: Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?



I fell in love with an orange and yellow tea pot.

I seem to not have a colour preference. I DO know I don’t like blue much. I don’t mind blue but I prefer not to wear it.
SOO My favourite colour would be..

ALL of them!!






This dress is from Crossroads. Its a size 14.. Its super cute and I could possibly wear it to work.. :-)
The unicorn shoes are Iron fist and a size 10 so .. too big hence I fell over a few times.

The skirt is the one in my last Aussie curves post and the top Black and white dress is Liz Jordan in an L

xoxo
-------------------------------------------------------------------











NABLOPOMO LInks

_________



Comments

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts