OOTD for a heat wave

Its boiling hot here.. (Yeah ok its almost summer in Australia)
Today before 10am it was already 31C and its due to get to 38C. The weekend is looking to get to 43 or more. BOOOOOO Its November, not bloody Feb.

The crossroads Rainbow dress.. I was going to wear a tunic.. but this makes me happy. :-)






Now.. To brave the burning sun.. and get the train to work. SIGH..

Dress - Crossroads Spring floral dress Size 14 (Whoo Hoo!!)
Old Big W shoes
Rose from Sandy Beach Boutique Junee 
XOXO

NABLOPOMO LInks

_________



Comments

  1. I can't even tell you how thrilled I was to see your blog on my alphabetized list because I knew I was getting to the end of adding blogs. I have finished bundle 2 - which you are in - and there are 665 blogs I have added to the feed reader in the space of 3 days. Hooley dooley I never thought I would finish! ;)


    Pretty dress! And not yay for the heat, I seriously wilted today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is worse!! 43C... argh... I dunno how you managed to get all the blogs in! Dedicated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me some sun, please! You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts