Aussie curves - Day to night

This week's challenge was really a challenge as my teen and I made a dash for the country to get my doggy a safe yard to help him recover from his trauma. (See previous post) Hence I have three dresses and two pairs of shoes. So, with my son's help, we cobbled together an outfit I could go to a fancy bar in. :-)


In my suitcase are three dresses, a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts and the three dresses. 

He picked this. 




Daytime. Yes I know the shoes are pink and the belt is red but who would care. :-) This is Junee.
The dress is from City Chic. The Layered Lover dress but alas it is now sold out. This is XS and a tad large at the chest area. (OK I am small breasted boo)
The shoes cost $10 from a clearance store and my mother gave me the Hello Kitty belt.

Nighttime


I changed to my only other pair of shoes.. (Had for years) Usually I would wear heels.
The neckalce was from my mother, I "Borrowed it"
The belt is city chic but no longer on the web site.
the Jacket is also City Chic - Laced up Jacket on sale ATM for $40

Fabian did the photogrpahy for me.





Comments

Popular Posts