a new pet hate

Meeting ppl recently I have found I have a new pet hate. PPL ask me for coffee and since most only i know me online, "check" my size.. because "I've been caught out before" UMMMM.

Fatness is not catching.. if you limit yourself to thin women, you are missing out on some of the most fantastic women I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. This goes for "I only date blondes" Fuck you. I can bleach my hair, I choose not to.

Now replace this with Black or gay. I say again, FUCK YOU.

If you keep such a narrow view of people and how they are "Supposed" to look then I know you are not worth talking to.

Seriously, guys..... you are no male model and unless youu are, don't judge me or my friends on our rolls or wrinkles. We are over 40 not bloody 25.. you want a lady to look 25, date a 25 years old and all the drama that goes with a young woman.


ARGHHH


I just need a strong set of arms at night to cry into or snuggle into. The rest, is fluff.

Over 40 and fucking proud of it. 
Today's OOTD...I got compliments all day. Not thin enough?? Bah Who cares what you think?




Dress Target  $69 current stock size 16

Shoes old from modcloth

xoxo

Comments

  1. Piffle to men. :) If they check your size, they are 100% a no. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, and men like that ain't worth the shovel to bury them with. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love your expressions, You make me laugh everytime xoxooxoxox Feel better you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all part of my natural charm. ;) xxx Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment

Popular Posts