Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Walking tall in heels

There is a time in girl's life that she needs to put on her big heels, tightest dress and reddest lipstick and walk tall.
I have three dresses that dominate my life.. in that I actually dream of them...
 Two from City Chic and one from Diana Ferrari. SIgh

Trouble is, to buy these is more than my take home pay. BOOOO I have a top shelf want and a gutter income. damn it.
 Wiggle Dress 

Ombre Maxi 

Black Diana Ferrari Dress\

I tried this last dress on.. its to die for.. but they wanted $50 to layby.. I had $30.. BOOOO






I was all dolled up.. for .. shopping with my mother and a night with industry ppl.



We went to pay one of my laybys and mother generously put $20 on my older dianna Ferrari layby...
After having lunch with motherm sje dropped me off at the station so I could head to parramatta...
I was going to get a coffee with Aniseh before visiting a friend who was at the RIISB conference.

Lovely meal.. :-) And too much whiskey..

I covered 9.5km in heels..

Keep walking tall ladies

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. It's so good we don't have layby's here as I'd get myself into more trouble than I'm already in! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have layby????wow.. I wouod never afford anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. You buy outright or sod off, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUCK that shit. I'd never have any pretty dresses just kmart..

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be a lurker! Let me know your thoughts and leave me a comment