Outfit August Thurs to Sat

Count down to a weekend off!! Have more diving, y'all are probably bored of it but getting out into the real world and nattering to NON RAILWAY people and having a life beyond the sheltered workshop is addictive.

Leah's Outfit August has got me at least caring what I wear :) and my new exercise regime has me smiling again. 

Thursday was a cute dress if monochrome. 


Its a city Chic (of course) from earlier in the year XS The belt is also City Chic.

Friday was



City City (Of course) BUT a recent one. Its still much shorter than I would like.More of a tunic, but it suited my mood.. Wanting to have time off and cleavage. :)

I was climbing the walls . 

Saturday was my SCUBA day so my OOTD was a wet suit and a bikini. 



The last image was from a go pro.



OK off to bed then blogging tomorrow about my dive. (I hope) 



Other outfit August Ladies to check out!
The lovely Organiser Leah
Harriet
Emma
Veronika
Christy
Charli
Mookie
Lucy
Steph
Cathy
Meshel
Jane


Comments

Popular Posts