Mental health week

I haven't been motivated, I haven't even managed to read other blogs. I have read a few chapters of a book but otherwise my mind has been in a blank space, Whether it's good or bad I don't know but I have been treading water in a calm place.

I have worked myself into a state RE returning to work but as always Heath has been there to sooth my nerves. 

I had a lovely Sat doing chores with him and a very relaxing afternoon.

I was a duck this am.... but made it to work and have managed to keep it all together. Sitting in a straight backed chair with all sorts of  ironmongery(Ok girdle for compression)  around your middle is tiring and I ache. Slow movements.. I am walking like an old lady again. 

Least my winged eye-liner was on point  :)

Has anyone else had a week where you are in a cave so to speak???
Foundation Younique creme foundation with Powder in top in velour
Lippie Avon Ultra colour Red tulip. 
Eye liner Lancombe liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow and mascara from Younique




Comments

Popular Posts